I’m in Brisbane, Australia, here’s what’s happened recently:
- I’m building a multiplayer Tower Defense game in Godot that starts off simple and gets more complicated over time. You can try the alpha here.
- I’ve been fascinated by Decentralized Finance (DeFi) for the last 3 months, it’s a really exciting space and I think this could be huge. It’s replacing wall street with open source, fair, permission-less systems. I’ve been playing around with Polygon, Aave, Maker, Sushiswap, Alchemix, and many other protocols. ZapperFi is a sweet dashboard to see all this in one place.
- I’m learning Solidity and starting to build useful things with it.
- I’m casually looking for an awesome startup to join in the decentralization space. Preferably with < 20 employees. If you know one you think I’d love, shoot me an email.
- Currently reading Quiet, Why We Sleep, and Ethereum related whitepapers.
- Doing a 4 day split workout with my friend Justin each morning.
- Currently enjoying the games RimWorld and MTG Arena
If you have any feedback or suggestions, email email@example.com
Last update: June 18th, 2021